About Qubole Data Service
For Data Architects, Analysts and Scientists who explore great amount of raw, multi-structured data on the cloud, Qubole Big Data SaaS runs on the fastest elastic Hadoop engine, includes data connectors, a graphical interface for Hive, SQOOP and other excellent tools for simplified, collaborative Big Data work on Hadoop.
Key benefits of Qubole Data Service
Qubole is a managed Big Data service that makes it simple to prepare, integrate, and explore your Big Data in the cloud.
- Our customers include large internet companies such as: MediaMath, Pinterest, TubeMogul and others
- Our founders (Ashish Thusoo and Joydeep Sen Sarma) are the co-founders of Apache Hive (back in the 2007)
- Qubole Data Service (QDS) provides a hassle-free Big Data cluster with a beautiful front-end to Hive, Pig, mapReduce, Sqoop and other components
- No need to buy hardware or hire IT folks
- Start Small & Scale Gradually
- Easy to use wizards to conduct advanced, comprehensive Big Data analysis tasks on Hadoop
- Invite & Work with others on your Big Data projects, leverage previous work and get help when you’re stuck
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Total features of Qubole Data Service: 16
- Collaboration Tools
- Customizable Dashboard
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Blending
- Data Discovery
- Data Visualization
- High Volume Processing
- Job Scheduling
- Model Training
- Predictive Analytics
- Relational Display
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
Recently decide to migrate workloads
Reviewed on 2015/09/09
We've recently decided to move our Spark, Hive, Pig and Presto workloads by leveraging Qubole...
We've recently decided to move our Spark, Hive, Pig and Presto workloads by leveraging Qubole through S3 on AWS. All we had to do was connect our data sets and were able to get up and running within a few hours.
The biggest feature that has proven valuable to our team is the auto-scaling technology that will increase the clusters based on the demand that is needed and turn down when it's not, completely alleviating all headaches with running big data analytics on the cloud prior.
Haven't had any hiccups yet.
Facebook Power For Your Data
Reviewed on 2013/09/04
The biggest pro in favor of Qubole are its antecedents. Because they have held leadership positions...
The biggest pro in favor of Qubole are its antecedents. Because they have held leadership positions at reputed companies such as Facebook and Oracle, Qubole’s founders have brought the same level of technology expertise and orientation towards this solution. The solution is packed with features and integrations that make it easier for organizations that would like to invest in big data solutions but do not have the financial resources to find a team that puts it together. Qubole’s SaaS pricing further makes it an attractive proposition because it puts this computing power within reach of startups and small businesses
Multiple integrations and usable interface simplifies complex big data operations.
None that I could think of