Remarkety is all about bottom-line revenue. We leverage your live data to execute smart and effective marketing campaigns. Our dedicated success managers will work with you to better understand your customers, segment them and send the right message to the right person at the right time. You can integrate your eCommerce data with social media and optimize your campaigns and budget as well. All in one system. With Remarkety you can send all your emails from one place, that includes your newsletters, campaigns, automation and transactional system emails.
Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety
- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost
- ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts
- Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve
- Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options
- Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns)
- Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.
- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms
Overall we love Remarkety! The software is simple to use and allows us to easily track how well its working with their analytics. Additionally, our dedicated support rep has been excellent. She is always quick to answer questions by email and phone and she has helped us configure our email sending to maximize user engagement and sales.
The combination of great software and support at a reasonable price is a winning combination that every e-commerce company could and should take advantage of. My only hope is that our competition does not find out about Remarkety :)
Remarkety saves us a huge amount of time because it automates email marketing based on an almost unlimited number of triggers that we can customize.
It would take a huge team of people to manually send all of the different types of marketing emails on a continual basis that Remarkety automatically sends after we configure it one time in our account.
Remarkety helps generate a tremendous amount of sales revenue for us while at the same time saving us a huge amount of time and money.
I have not really found any serious negatives with Remarkety. The only thing I can even think of that would make it better is a few additional customizations that we would like when building emails and the ability to insert the Remarkety tracking into emails that are not sent through our Remerkety account. For example when a customer does a password reset on our site it would be nice if we could insert the Remarkety tracking into the password reset email or an order confirmation email.
I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc.
I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try.
Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program.
I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.
Integration with Big Commerce
Lacking in analytics
By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.
It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.
Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.
Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!
Automation, ease of use and targeting.
1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers.
2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct.
3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.
1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions.
2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page
No setup fees, no hidden costs, pay as you go, cancel at any time.
Remarkety will help you increase customers life time value. We cover the entire customer's life cycle journey, engagement, interaction, and most importantly, conversions!!!
No marketing experience? No problem!
We provide our customers with a dedicated success manager that will work closely with you and your team. We also offer a full email marketing management if needed.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Remarkety.
Remarkety offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $25/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
No setup fees, no hidden costs, pay as you go, cancel at any time.
Remarkety offers the following features:
Remarkety has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
Remarkety supports the following languages:
Remarkety has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Remarkety supports
Remarkety integrates with the following applications:
All-In-One Designer, BigCommerce, Magento, Mailchimp, Privy, QuickBooks Online, Shopify, Wordpress, Wordpress, Zendesk
Remarkety offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials