Leveraging the latest, proven technologies available today for commercial web development, OnContact CRM Software showcases complete sales management, marketing automation, customer service and contact center functionality wrapped in a responsive interface that adjusts seamlessly across all browser sizes and mobile devices.
• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system
• The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps me get ideas from how others are using the system
• The mobility of the information with advance sorting has helped keep our sales team organized
• One big part of my job now is to review all of the information that is being entered into CRM. If good data is not being entered, we would not be able to make good decisions from the data. Future restriction or must enter fields would help confirm that data is entered properly.
Items that are beneficial
• Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer
• Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data
• Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver
• Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going
• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM
• Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen
• In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company
I have noticed that our Loan Officer's that fully utilize this system get a lot of value out of it. It has been helpful for us to track which customers are working with which Loan Officers.
OnContact has helped our sales team to keep track of communications with potential customers. It is a versatile tool to track different opportunities, set reminders, and store information. The connectivity with Outlook makes it easy to track all email communications while not having to input much additional data.
There have been a few times when I've noticed the formatting of certain activities or opportunities changes after they have been input. Deduplication can be difficult when individuals change addresses. Importing can take some time to ensure that you are not adding duplicate information to the system (this is an issue with anything like this I realize, and not necessarily unique to this CRM).
Love the people at Workwise! They are top notch. Service is amazing!!!
Customer service is over the top excellent. Working with the developers and trainers has been a great experience. They truly listen and understand your individual needs. Very reasonable pricing too. Like the dashboard for daily activities and the fact that you can add activities without them being tied to a contact or company. We've been able to incorporate our custom processes into the CRM system.
Not as easy to use and navigate as I would like. Would also like to see some canned, but sophisticated reports other than having to do individual searches, i.e. pipeline reporting. The marketing component of the CRM is not very easy to use compared to other systems. We're doing some work arounds.
Compared to our previous CRM, OnContact is a lot easier to use and learn. I like that I can drill down using the interactive dashboards, and I can also easily customize my own view of our data. As a manager, this allows me to better understand our sales process, and I always know what's in our pipeline. The Outlook and QuickBooks integration is also extremely helpful and saves us a lot of time. We are currently testing the website integration feature so we can start converting our online visitors into leads.
Compared to our previous CRM solution, OnContact was a million times easier to use and learn. Our sales and marketing teams love it. The interface is very intuitive and simple, yet robust. The interactive reports and dashboards are great and I love being able to easily customize my own view. I also like that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook, which saves us a lot of time. I was concerned about transferring all our data from our old CRM to OnContact, but it was a seamless switch. My interactions with their support team have also been good. You can tell they know their product inside and out and are always helpful and friendly.
I like that it offers a lot of "extras" such as an email designer, but I feel this feature needs enhancement. It meets our needs for now, but doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles we're used to in a stand-alone email marketing solution.
Oncontact saves us a lot of time and money. Our customer service has improved a lot, and makes it much easier to manage our pipeline.
We are very impressed with Oncontact . It's very user-friendly - which means our team is actually using it this time, unlike other CRM solutions we've tried in the past.
This was also a great value for us - the price includes a bunch of extra features, like marketing automation, sales automation, and an email designer. It's convenient to have one system to handle all these things, and it's been a big cost saver for us too.
Customer service is outstanding, but it's not available 24/7.
The Oncontact email designer doesn't have as many features as a stand-alone email designer. I'm hoping they add to it in future versions.
Cloud CRM $60.00 per user, per month
On-Premise $995.00 per user
Below are some frequently asked questions for OnContact CRM.
OnContact CRM offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $60/month
Pricing model: One Time License, Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Cloud CRM $60.00 per user, per month
On-Premise $995.00 per user
OnContact CRM offers the following features:
OnContact CRM has the following typical customers:
Mid Size Business, Small Business
OnContact CRM supports the following languages:
OnContact CRM has the following pricing plans:
One Time License, Subscription
OnContact CRM supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
OnContact CRM integrates with the following applications:
OnContact CRM offers the following support options: