Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale. Our platform enables you to build feature-rich websites that are perfectly suited to desktop, tablet and mobile, and automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed.
Duda has partnered with some of the biggest players in the industry, including Hibu, Italiaonline, 1&1, UOL, Sensis, and Publicar. The company has won multiple awards over the years and was ranked 224 in Deloitte’s Fast 500 list for 2016. In 2017, Duda was named PCMag’s Editors’ Choice website builder.
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009. Based in Palo Alto, California, it currently hosts more than 12 million websites.
We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.
Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.
The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.
I moved my entire web design business to Duda after Business Catalyst shut down and it has the the best experience! I have been able to more than triple my client base in a matter of months with new leads coming in daily. I have brought on several interns and are training them on the platform as well. They also love what it can do.
1) The platform's look and feel is end-user friendly. It's simple icons make learning your way around fast and easy.
2) It has the look of a drag-n-drop tool but is PACKED FULL of functionality - which is key! Everything from being able to quickly and easily make parallax scrolling, to creating and inserting entire pages or sections. This is huge when you want to use your favorite section from a different template.
3) Personalization features is wonderfully easy to use. The build workflows are intuitive (nicely done Duda!) so you don't feel like you need to be an expert coder (or a coder at all) to make these custom features to work.
4) Client management is great - it also allows me to assign interns to assist with specific site builds without giving them the 'keys to the kingdom'. Team management works well to for my designers who need access to all sites rather than a select few.
5) There are so many thing I love about this platform It would be hard to list them all, but ease of use and functionality, are among the top.
1) Would love to see the ability to do more with form submission content. The screen that captures form responses is very limited and does not allow (native to the product) much to be done with the information. With that said, there are many integrations that do allow for additional stuff to be done with contact form submission data (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Chat clients etc,.)
2) Occasionally, the platform seems to stick (does not happen very often) and have had an issue with the collect client content form not being disabled causing images to be duplicated. Customer support is very responsive which is great and issues rarely arise.
3) I would love the ability to create training sites on this platform, meaning I need the ability to create membership based sites (using time released modules would be a HUGE benefit as well).
I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.
The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.
Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.
We became Duda Agency partners with the goal of bringing our web development in-house while moving to a simple UX interface that anybody could use. Since becoming partners, we've tripled our website development business in the last year with large margins... and superior site designs and underlying code that we trust to deliver positive experience for our clients.
Duda allows us to easily create beautiful websites for our clients, with features that lend themselves to natural upsells and ongoing retainer work. We used to shy away from website development and design work because of the headaches of outsourcing or older CMS systems that we didn't feel comfortable in. This is a modern UX interface that both our internal team and clients love after hand-off. And the fact that it has full developer backend capabilities means were not limited in creative development work that goes beyond the basic template designs. For that reason alone, it is heads and tails above the other popular CMS systems like Wix and Wordpress and SquareSpace.
I can replicate my design templates which decreases my build time and increases my profitability.
Duda is open to product improvement suggestions.
Overall, I love Duda. It's a core part of our strategy to develop sites faster and more profitable. I am excited for the future growth of my agency with Duda.
As an agency owner, the white label options enable me to reinforce my brand and company to my clients.
Unlike consumer-oriented website builders, there's no upselling, annoying advertising, or constant attempts to distract me from my work on the technology, services, restaurant, software, and other types of websites we create.
Support is quick and convenient.
I can share site management with my clients, with specific permissions for specific individuals.
Duda features customization and personalization features that should help any local business sell more and become more profitable.
The drag and drop, on-screen editing is delightful. Easier than any consumer-level website builder, far easier than WordPress — and more secure from hacking!
Lack of dynamic page content (Disclaimer—this is a feature that has been publicly announced as under development with no ETA as of this date). As a Joomla expert, I'm accustomed to flexibility with the data and content within my CMS.
Limited functionality for custom social sharing images (if you're a heavy social media user). You can workaround this limitation if you know some basic HTML and aren't afraid to access the code base.
Lack of categories in page creation.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Duda.
Duda offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$14,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Duda offers the following features:
Duda has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Duda supports the following languages:
Duda has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Duda supports
Duda integrates with the following applications:
Constant Contact, Ecwid, Facebook, OptiMonk, PayPal, TapClicks, Twitter, Yext, vCita
Duda offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support