Tidemark provides a continuous financial and operational planning and analytics platform that helps companies make sense of massive amounts of data to take action, predict outcomes and ultimately drive growth and improved business performance.
Storylines generate actionable infographics within each app that help you steer your business to profitability and success. Engage everyone in financial planning and business management by empowering them to take actions that make a difference.
Tidemark Analytics Apps deliver full functioning mobile access to financial and operational planning and metrics management from anywhere, by anyone. Quickly deploy apps using pre-built definitions, business methods, and processes.
Business processes have replaced static financial dashboards and report books in our enterprise apps. Answer your own questions, collaborate, and take action. Capture data, analysis, and discussions for future reference.
Tidemark re-imagined the enterprise analytics stack from the cloud up and added an in-memory computation engine to deliver unprecedented access to more data in more ways with blazingly fast results. Speed deployment and scale dynamically.
Tidemark re-imagined every part of the enterprise analytics stack to deliver unprecedented access to more data in more ways with blazingly fast results.
*Engage everyone in financial planning and business performance management.
*Deliver continuous, real-time planning and forecasting using internal and external data.
*Speed deployment with pre-built metric definitions, business methods, and processes.
*Grow your deployment and scale dynamically in a true multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Empower decision makers at all levels to model and analyze profitability by any segment with better transparency and more collaboration.
- Bring visibility, accountability and what-if analysis to headcount planning
- Transform your business with continuous, collaborative, real-time financial planning in the cloud.
- Assess the performance of your entire organization with automated variance analysis and take action based on risk.
- Combine operational drivers and financial data for better planning and forecasting. Give line of business and operations managers control to model the impact of operational drivers on profitability and success.
- Transform the traditional financial consolidation process that involves a select few into a collaborative experience that engages many stakeholders across the organization.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Tidemark.
Tidemark offers the following pricing plans:
Free Trial: Not Available
Tidemark offers the following features:
Tidemark has the following typical customers:
Tidemark supports the following languages:
English, French, German
We do not have any information about what Tidemark pricing plans
We do not have any information about what devices Tidemark supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Tidemark has
Tidemark offers the following support options:
Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials