Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software is designed to facilitate the coordination and communication between your staff and your constituents.
We deliver solutions capable of supporting any relationship type, with tools and functionality built for tracking interactions across multiple departments – from first inquiry through last donation – and all of the touch-points in between.
With Enrollment Rx’s CRM solutions, you can:
- Increase efficiencies by streamlining operations and bridging fragmented processes, data and departments
- Integrate with legacy systems, modern cloud-based apps and mobile delivery platforms
- Future-proof operations for tomorrow and continue to innovate when new devices, applications, or business processes are introduced
- Adapt CRM around your existing business processes; innovate where needed
- Collaborate in new ways to free up time for high-value constituent engagement
Enrollment Rx is built on the Salesforce platform, so it is capable of doing just about anything you can imagine. Core aspects of the ERX package include modules for building online applications, managing events & visits, and reviewing applications/managing admissions processes. ERX reorients the Salesforce architecture to a more higher-ed-centric model, and is also HEDA-compatible. Though it can take a bit of time and effort to learn how to effectively use the system, the end result is very powerful yet agile CRM that is also backed by a truly exceptional staff who are 100% customer-focused.
Certain aspects of the ERX-specific modules (built in Visualforce) can at times be a bit clunky to operate. Successive updates have improved and eliminated many of these concerns. Cost is also a serious consideration, and because of the complicated nature of Salesforce platforms, it will take one or more individuals to just admin the system.
- Segment alumni by various demographics and criteria such as graduating class, degree, location, industry etc.
- Track full history of all alumni communications, events, and engagement activities
- Manage and track alumni affiliations and awards
- Provide a custom portal for alumni to collaborate with peers, colleagues, faculty, and staff
- Manage your prospect pool with configurable pipelines, lead assignment rules, and communication plans.
- Gain full transparency into your enrollment funnel with dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Deliver a Custom Applicant Portal for prospects to apply online in a dynamic and branded environment with real-time access to their application status and requirements.
- Identify, track, and engage with at-risk students
- Create automated workflow and alerts to aid in early intervention
- Develop communication plans designed to increase persistence rates
- Build predictive models of student retention customized to your school
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of student interventions
- Develop and maintain employer database with contact names, placement opportunities, and placement history
- Provide career services staff with the ability to match and track students and graduate participation in internship, externship, and job opportunities
- Record pertinent information on individual job and geographical preferences, unique skills and salary requirements
- Accurately manage and gauge placement rates with real-time reporting and dashboards
- Gain complete transparency throughout school operations and administration
- Streamline the entire enrollment to graduation process, leveraging point-and-click workflow and automation
- Perform institutional research and business intelligence with robust reporting tools and dashboards
Below are some frequently asked questions for Enrollment Rx.
Enrollment Rx offers the following pricing plans:
Free Trial: Not Available
Enrollment Rx offers the following features:
Enrollment Rx has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Public Administrations
Enrollment Rx supports the following languages:
We do not have any information about what Enrollment Rx pricing plans
We do not have any information about what devices Enrollment Rx supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Enrollment Rx has
Enrollment Rx offers the following support options:
FAQs, Video Tutorials