WebLink Connect is a complete membership management software package, designed specifically for Chambers looking to grow their organizations. With more standard reports, actionable member intelligence, and more customization, you’ll have access to much more than a snapshot of your membership. You’ll save time and money when reporting tools get you the information you need fast.
WebLink Connect empowers Chambers to automate and streamline business operations. With an integrated, easy-to-use and secure membership management system, you'll have the tools you need to reduce costs, optimize member data for business intelligence, communicate more effectively, generate non-dues revenue, and add significant value to your members.
Not much. It is going to cost me a lot more because I am now searching for an events module that actually works. I also have to search for a new website and database management which will cost more due to new set-up. I had hoped to not have to do that for a few more years, but will not re-up with this company. There is no benefit if you have to wait months for a response to an issue you have with the system. They tout their "certification" but you can only watch their entry level 101 videos on line (they aren't very helpful). Anything more in-depth is not available unless you go to one of their regional meetings which is very costly.
I thought it would make things easier because I could enter data in one place only and all information would update everywhere. Doesn't work so smoothly.
It does integrate with my accounting software so that means one less place to enter data unless I have something not straightforward, like refunds.
I like that it will allow you to set-up an assistants email address so you when you send an email to the member, it can also email the assistant at the same time without having to add that person.
1-Very cumbersome, takes hours to maintain. Training is minimal. There is no way to talk to others who use the system to see how they resolved issues or set up the system. They have a help website and a "community" area but very few use it (one guy said he has been a user for 6 years and didn't know about this). There are questions in this area that have been there for years with no response.
2-Also, this is NOT individual membership based friendly. Majority of their reports are set up for organization based membership and are useless for an individual based membership. Reporting is horrible. It won't give membership reports with counts. I have to export all data to excel to get reports that are meaningful. You can export/download all the tables of the database, but no one can tell you what each table does and how they relate.
3-They just released a new events module. I can't believe they had event planners help create it. If they did, they didn't listen to them. I used better packages 20 years ago. The system can't check for duplicate records so people can register more than once without knowing they have already registered.
4-You can have custom data, but you can't really do anything with it. It is a costly bit of software for what it doesn't do and the difficulty with which it does things.
5-Their version of strict accounting standards doesn't match that of my CPA. Sometimes what gets sent to my accounting package is incorrect data and causes problems.
I love the reporting feature. The ability to report from all departments and being able to create a custom report has saved a TON of time
I wish the ability to pay online didn't come with so many hoops to jump through. Ideally I would be able to create an online payment portal that ONLY includes payments and not much else. Our current system does not interface with Weblink
As a seasoned Weblink user, I can honestly say that for a 'packaged' product, it has a lot of great features. Not only that but they have shown an eagerness to update and change the product to meet our needs many times and are constantly seeking to improve it.
With any product their are pros and cons, so my objective thoughts are below:
- Good Price Point
- Cloud-based, no need to keep data on a server and can access it from any computer using Windows
- Excellent uptime with server
- Weblink has created an online portal to help manage your data from a browser
- Communication with Weblink is great. Rarely do I need to follow up
- Outstanding training tools; both video and knowledge base
- Although not perfect, their email communication tool is solid.
- Responds very well to SQL commands
- Smart client only supports Windows no Mac or Linux support
- Interface is slow to catch up with modern UI models, lack of intuitiveness in interface.
- Requires a strong Internet connection, can be hindered greatly by slow connections
- The product has a lot of pieces to it, so the learning curve can be extraneous sometimes for some users.
we are just starting with this software after a long search. i'll have to update my review once we get further into it but so far so good. we were all manual processes except Quickbooks for our accounting prior to this software so anything would have been better. Great customer service so far! Very simple to understand & use! We are still working out some of the details & have no officially started using the system but I'm excited!
i guess just that we signed on 5/30/18 & we were just finally able to log in this week....we are anxious to get started but I think there is some time involved no matter which software you choose.
It's easy to use, to search, and make changes. Customer service is good. I would recommend trying them.
I think the price is a little too costly for what they offer. Sometimes can be a bit slow. Not much instruction thus had to contact customer service often for help.
Seamless integration of your membership database, website, events, member communications, finances, social networking, and news.
- Send secure “update profile” and “pay online” links automatically. Email members direct links to view referral reports and update their communications preferences.
- Allow members to choose their areas of interest, for more targeted communication
- Name tags and attendee reports can be printed in just minutes
- Easily send post-event evaluation surveys.
- Send reminder emails to attendees with just a few clicks.
- Send invoices and payment reminders through email, with the ability for members to print PDF copies for their records and pay securely online.
- Ability to increase and decrease dues in batch by percentage or formula calculation.
- Allow members to“friend” each other in the network and share information.
- Discussion forum for members to create content and respond to coversations
- WebLink’s Blogging Platform makes it easy to build an online community of fans and followers, publish content, enable comments, syndicate content, and generate non-dues revenue.
- Empower users to view your mobile business directory, upcoming events, local news, and valuable coupons. WebLink mobile is fully integrated with your Chamber database and website for real-time information
- WebLink's easy-to-use, drag and drop website management system.
- Search engine optimized member directory.
- Streaming video and photo galleries
Below are some frequently asked questions for Weblink Connect.
Weblink Connect offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$395,00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Weblink Connect offers the following features:
Weblink Connect has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
Weblink Connect supports the following languages:
Weblink Connect has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Weblink Connect supports
Weblink Connect integrates with the following applications:
BigCommerce, Constant Contact, Constant Contact, Cvent, Higher Logic, Microsoft Dynamics GP, PayPal, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Weblink Connect offers the following support options:
FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials