RFP360 helps teams to collaborate, track tasks and manage knowledge. Content is made searchable and accessible to all team members. Real-time status updates provide insights into resources and productivity.
RFP360 faciliates bidding with the management of RFIs, RFPs, Tenders and Bids. Use the software to create your RFP by defining your projects, writing questions, configuring scoring criteria and setting up sections. Once this is done, you can use the software to invite qualified vendors to participate. Invitations can be tracked as they are opened and accepted.
Use the app to track the progress of vendor responses. Vendors can then approve proposals electronically. RFP360 then allows you to score vendor responses and prepare scoring reports.
RFP360´s proposal management platform helps teams to combine knowledge and gather content to create proposals. With the tool you can search past responses and assign tasks, resources and due dates. Get real-time status updates on proposal progress, assign approvers to sections to ensure quality, and control user access. You can also create a searchable knowledge base, upload historical content and use these to create tailored responses based on boilerplate questions .
1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools
2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable.
3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities
4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team.
6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.
RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative.
In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system.
In terms of features/functions:
Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are:
a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph.
b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response.
c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.
Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . [email protected] or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2
Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!
Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.
When editing RFPs/Profiles, I can't mass delete questions :(
*I really had to think hard here, cause there is almost nothing I dislike about the system.
* RFP Response (used most by us)
Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running.
Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported.
- Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view.
- Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section?
- Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical.
- The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive.
One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer.
I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive:
1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)?
2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging.
3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.
Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.
We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well.
Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).
The knowledge base strategy takes a bit of planning and discipline, partly because we use it to respond to bids in different vertical industries and for multiple products - so organizing is important. But this is as much the misery of RFP responding in general as it is something that might reflect on the tools. And the folks at RFP365 have been improving the KB tools substantially.
Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.
The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.
The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.
Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal.
While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!
- Quickly create the perfect request with intuitive templates.
- Eliminate version control issues by collaborating with internal teams in real time in a single document.
- Prevent surprise delays by tracking vendor progress.
- Create custom, Excel-free questionnaires (including drop-down menus).
- Track real-time vendor completion progress.
- Tabulate scores automatically.
- Store and organize all your vendors’ information and documents.
- Track vendors’ responses over time — with a clear history of all interactions.
- Identify and shortlist vendors based on accurate, up-to-date information with dynamic profiles.
- Eliminate the need to dig through files and folders by keeping vendor information in a single location.
- Ensure information is always current by empowering vendors to update their profiles at any time.
- Segment and tag vendors by location, industry, or project so you can easily find the vendor you need.
- Save, find, and reuse content with a custom Knowledge Base.
- Work with your coworkers on the same version of a single document.
- Assign questions, track progress, and automate reminders.
- Easily find and reuse previous questions stored in your custom library.
- See who wrote what and when they wrote it.
- Store past responses and boilerplate content in your Knowledge Base.
- Check how long it’s been since stored responses were last updated.
- Flag stored answers for review and assign content owners.
- Set up recurring review cycles so Knowledge Base content stays up to date.
- Centralize all of your organization’s content into a single source of truth.
- Segment and tag your content by location, topic, or product line.
- Filter by writer, tag, or topic so you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Check who wrote what and when.
Issuers and Responders:
- Faster, effective, and scalable proposal completion — which leads to better outcomes.
Below are some frequently asked questions for RFP360.
RFP360 offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$5 000,00/year
Free Trial: Available
RFP360 offers the following features:
RFP360 has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
RFP360 supports the following languages:
We do not have any information about what RFP360 pricing plans
We do not have any information about what devices RFP360 supports
RFP360 integrates with the following applications:
Salesforce App Cloud
RFP360 offers the following support options: