Government Contracting is Hard
Especially if you are a small business. We know. You and your team are in charge of everything - business development, market research, capture management, bid / no bid, proposal management, even printing and shipping the proposal.
There is a lot to keep track of – Can we do this? Should we bid? Do we qualify? When are questions due? Who are the decision makers? Does the agency know who we are? Is the proposal done? Started? By Whom? Shipped? Arrived? What’s the tracking number?
Hard. Really hard.
Bidspeed is Easy
Really easy. Bidspeed manages the entire process, from finding the opportunities, to staying in contact with government buyers, to tracking the proposal, to closing the deal.
No more stacks of paper, tracking spreadsheets, lost documents. Bidspeed keeps everything together in one place.
- Get your message out there: Follow up, market, develop your business. All from within Bidspeed.
- Do your research: Bidspeed is directly integrated with FedBizOpps. Interested in the opportunity? One click and you’re on your way.
- Set priorities: So many opportunities, so little time. Bidspeed lets you prioritize your valuable time so you can concentrate on winning.
- Keep important documents in one place: Statements of Work, Specs, Notes, Proposals, Capability Statements. Bidspeed manages your documents simply and securely. Collaborate online. No more lost files.
- Do everything on time: Questions Due, Site Visits, Response Due, everything. Bidspeed automatically reminds you when important dates are coming due.
Your Process, Managed by Bidspeed
We know, every business is different. That’s why Bidspeed adapts to your process. It helps keep everything in one place so you can do all your jobs, all your way. Yes, government contracting is hard. Bidspeed is easy. Welcome to Bidspeed.
Key benefits of Bidspeed
Government Contract / Bid Research - Bidspeed is directly integrated with FedBizOpps. All opportunities greater than $25,000.
CRM - integrated search for active government buyers and contractors. Setup teams, keep in touch, build and manage outbound campaigns.
Task Management - fully integrated task management. Add tasks for users, contacts, and opportunities.
Opportunity Management - complete pipeline management with reminders. Never be late on a proposal again.
Document management. Keep all of your documents in one place: Statements of Work, Specs, Notes, Proposals, Capability Statements. Bidspeed manages your documents simply and securely. Collaborate online. No more lost files.
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of Bidspeed: 3
- Opportunity Management
- Pipeline Management
- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
- Value for Money
- Ease of Use
- Customer Support
- Likelihood to recommend 10.0 /10
Valuable Extended Member of Our Team
Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Learning more about how government work at all levels - I feel like bidspeed is an extension of our...
Learning more about how government work at all levels - I feel like bidspeed is an extension of our team. It has saved us a lot of time of searching, bidding and following up on RFP, RFI, Sources Sought, etc.. Good value
Love the software! very easy to use and has all the valuable information needed to find and bid on government contracts. Keeps you informed on upcoming government spending, what groups has particular setasides, Helps identify the correct contacts for groups you are interested in working with short-term and long-term. A must have to help you grow your business
There are a lot of features and so many things you can do with the software - we have the basic knowledge and its incredible - When the team demo other features it just blows you away - and you say - "hey how did you do that" . I want to learn how to do that -