For some time now, we have become accustomed to concepts such as “pay-to-use” or “subscription” in consuming certain IT products on the Internet, basically SaaS (Software as a Service) applications. Now these concepts are also becoming associated with other IT resources such as CPU, memory, storage capacity, and also high availability services such as load balancing, intelligent caching, backup, etc. The customer has all of the functionality without having to worry about the hardware and software infrastructure that lies below. This is called cloud or cloud computing.
The cloud infrastructures must be able to be sized according to the needs and demands of the users, so scalability, flexibility and therefore cost savings are the main advantages for any company.
But it is necessary to continue guaranteeing the same levels of service (SLA) and security (data confidentiality, integrity of the information, information recovery systems and contingency plans) that the companies have to demand of their infrastructure providers. That is nexica cloud, a model for managing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for business environments.
Key benefits of Nexica
Main advantages of the Nexica Managed Cloud:
* Lower investments in IT, by buying only the resources you need.
* Up and down scalability of the resources depending on your needs and those of your business.
* Increase in the resource usage ratios.
* Maximisation of your high quality processing and storage capacities.
* Availability of the necessary functionality, from Gb for storage to load balancing services.
* Smaller space of your Data Center and the cooling and energy costs.
* Service levels guaranteed thanks to each service’s SLA.
* Compliance with the different security regulations referring to confidential data (LSSI, PCI, etc.).
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
- Open Source
Total features of Nexica: 11
- Assignment Management
- Backup Management
- Collaborative Workspace
- Data Storage Management
- Document Management
- Document Storage
- File Management
- Resource Management
- Secure Data Storage
- User Management
- Version Control