Mitto is a safe and secure online password manager. Our free Internet password storage service lets you add the passwords to all of your favorite sites in one place then logs you in to each one of them by simply clicking a button. No need to remember or retype your passwords anymore! You can access your passwords securely from any computer, organize them with tags, securely share them with trusted friends and more. Mitto’s password organizer is easy, secure, and it’s just what you need to keep your online life organized without wasting your valuable time.
* Automatic one-click logins with secure online password storage accessible from anywhere from anywhere
* Easily add new sites
* Built in security and anti-phishing features such as security codes sent as text messages to your cell phone, email security phrases, and login history
* The ability to organize with Tags
* The ability to securely share your logins and password with trusted friends
In addition to those, some additional benefits of using the best online password manager available include:
* No need to install, upgrade, and manage software on one or more computers. All upgrades and new features become available to you immediately, without you having to do anything else.
* No need to synchronize passwords between computers, because when you make changes, they are instantly available from wherever you access your account.
* No need to perform backups because Mitto servers are constantly backed up for you so that you will never lose your data.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Mitto.
Mitto offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Free, Open Source
Free Trial: Available
Mitto offers the following features:
Mitto has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
Mitto supports the following languages:
Mitto has the following pricing plans:
Free, Open Source
We do not have any information about what devices Mitto supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Mitto has
We do not have any information about what support options Mitto has