RunMyProcess DigitalSuite enables fast and secure enterprise system integration to drive business innovation. It empowers organizations of any size and in any industry to build scalable enterprise business and workflow solutions and safely and seamlessly transform their business operations by connecting people, systems, and devices.
As a cloud platform for universal process integration, RunMyProcess DigitalSuite enables companies to:
• Connect the entire digital supply chain with streamlined workflows, comprehensive orchestration of enterprise applications, and integration of on-premise, Cloud, and IoT Edge technologies.
• Deliver unified user experiences across devices, anytime, anywhere, for the entire digital workplace.
• Develop and deliver connected business applications at digital speed and scale, smoothly migrate legacy systems to modern integrated environments and maximize their investments.
• Transform the way their business operates and democratize change by empowering business people to participate in digital innovations.
RunMyProcess is the main technology in our organization. Thanks to its robustness and versatility, we have achieved an ideal union between business processes and technologies. And the best thing is that there are still many opportunities for improvement, which with the technology of RunMyProcess we will solve!
Thanks to its low-code development approach, we can implement new applications and / or functionalities in a very short time versus traditional development
The RunMyProcess technology has allowed our organization to systematize different business processes, centralizing all the applications in a centralized business portal.
Being a 100% cloud technology, it facilitates giving solutions to operational and support problems, since all the developed apps are immediately available to access them from any type of device.
The facility to update all the applications, based on the constant changes that occur in the processes, allows you to always control the activities with the latest requirements
The control of the use of the applications is still very manual, since no alerts / notifications are generated to the people in charge who allow to make decisions in a pro-active way. Sometimes you can exceed the limits of use without having knowledge of it, which can lead to high costs to pay
Productivity has increased significantly.
The best feature of the RMP platform is the facility to develop new apps and update the existing ones because it permits the company to be part of the digital transformation in a very fast way.
What I enjoy the most about the platform is it's nice and easy to use. I can use it to perform my activities more efficiently.
Additionally, it allows to integrate different systems, so you can build an entire technical ecosystem for the company.
What I like the least is the documentation, it isn't complete and it isn't descriptive enough. It complicates development and usage.
It is a very good platform that any company could implement quickly. Which allows you to streamline your internal processes.
It also allows integration with another external service which facilitates migration to the platform.
It is a process automation platform, which allows to integrate different services.
It is based entirely on the cloud.
This allows organizations to quickly have a suite of applications that automate processes in the company.
The complexity of the integrations may vary within the platform.
Improve the connection with external customers servers.
The language and software versions used on the platform must be updated (Freemarker,MongoDB).
Easy to use, very powerful integration capabilities and flexibility of process configuration are the biggest points of strength.
RMP made the reengineering of the business processes simple, funny and profitable!
The pricing is a little bit complex to define.
Have been using this product for about 4 months now and have developed multiple internal-use applications, including some very complex processes that replaced about $30,000 in Salesforce license fees we were using for this specific process. Company uses Google apps and it integrates very easily with Gmail, Google Docs.
Has made a number of old internal processes obsolete, development is easy and we're looking at next steps of integration into a number of other applications that our company utilizes like Salesforce to make it even more useful within our business scope.
Biggest benefit has been the support of the Fujitsu team and the support forum. They've been quick to respond, remarkably helpful and pushed me past any roadblocks I had.
Highly recommended - incredible value for the per user license fee and possibilities vs. any other software out there.
Easy development environment, able to utilize with Google Apps, many other applications. Able to use for multiple applications, both internal and external.
Quick time to deployment, easy testing, superb support.
• Code once to create digital experiences that seamlessly span mobiles, tablets, PCs, wearable tech and other smart devices.
• Use drag&drop and low-code development to implement workflows and apps that automate business processes of any complexity and with infinite scalability
• Utilize a huge variety of pre-built connectors to integrate on-premise, Cloud, and IoT Edge systems, protecting your data and privacy with VPN connections.
• Instantly deploy and run digital business solutions at a global scale with the click of a button.
• Share and manage applications in a highly configurable and device-independent enterprise process store.
• Track the effectiveness and performance of digital processes and apps via fully customizable dashboards, KPIs, and reports.
Below are some frequently asked questions for RunMyProcess DigitalSuite.
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite offers the following features:
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Public Administrations
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite supports the following languages:
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite has the following pricing plans:
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite integrates with the following applications:
Amazon EC2, Dropbox, G Suite, Google Drive, Office 365, Oracle CRM On Demand, Salesforce Sales Cloud, ServiceNow, Twitter, Wordpress
RunMyProcess DigitalSuite offers the following support options:
FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials