WildFire is the first recruitment marketing platform that enables companies and staffing firms to inexpensively utilize several valuable recruiting tools and most importantly provide key business intelligence for all their recruiting efforts online.
The WildFire recruitment marketing platform offers every tool you need for your recruitment marketing needs all in one centralized solution that integrates seamlessly with any ATS. This enables companies to save precious recruiting dollars as they can utilize all these recruiting tools in one solution instead of having to use multiple vendors that may or may not work with their existing technologies.
We provide the following recruiting solutions in the WildFire Platform: 1) Job Distribution: Through our patent pending technology and WildFire Wizard, we enable clients to deliver their job campaigns to anywhere on the web (major job boards, niche job boards, social networks, etc.), set up a Google Adwords or Sponsored Ads on Indeed or SimplyHired, send an email & SMS campaign a targeted group in your database contacts and/or source through over 77 million resumes through our partnership with TalentDrive all at the same time.
2) Recruitment Metrics: The WildFire platform tracks and measures every step of the recruitment marketing process (views, apply clicks, contacts, applicants) for every job campaign providing clients with real-time data and business intelligence that enabling them to understand what's working in their recruiting strategy (which job boards are performing the best?, etc.) and make better real-time recruiting decisions.
3) Web Commercials / Micro-sites: Through our innovative web commercials / micro-site component, clients can utilize existing interactive content (i.e. YouTube) directly into their apply process helping to increase the number of applicants they receive and enhancing their employer brand.
4) Recruitment Marketing Opt-In Database: The Recruitment Marketing Database allows candidates from job boards, social networking sites, SEO sites and anywhere else to easily add themselves to a client's recruiting database allowing them to build their Talent Network and leverage these contacts in future job campaigns (email & SMS). This is important as this can help collect at least 60% of candidates that drop off during the apply process.
5) Recruitment CRM: Our Recruitment CRM enables clients to centralize all their sourcing candidates that recruiters collect in their recruiting efforts allowing them to leverage these contacts in future job campaigns (email & SMS).
Resume Sourcing: Through a partnership with TalentDrive, we enable our clients access to over 77 million resumes that are available online and help them intelligently search these resumes to find the most qualified candidates for the position they are looking to fill.
Key Benefits of the WildFire Recruitment Marketing Platform are:
1) Business Intelligence - With the recruitment metrics we collect for our clients, we have helped them not only increase the # of qualified candidates they receive for their job campaigns but have saved them in some cases up to $70,000 in their recruiting budget.
2) Centralized Platform - In order to get all the solutions we've included in our WildFire Platform, companies would have to work with multiple IT vendors. Not only is it inconvenient to have to work with multiple vendors but it also is much more expensive to do so. With our centralized platform, they can utilize all the recruiting tools they need from one vendor at a much more reasonable price.
Below are some frequently asked questions for WildFire.
WildFire offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
WildFire offers the following features:
WildFire has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
WildFire supports the following languages:
WildFire has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices WildFire supports
WildFire integrates with the following applications:
We do not have any information about what support options WildFire has